Student RUSH - $10 Tickets
NJPAC’s Student RUSH program allows individuals who actively attend an educational institution (high school or college only) to buy tickets to select NJPAC-presented performances for only $10 (plus handling charge for orders by phone or online).
Students! Join the RUSH at NJPAC!
It’s easy to order Student RUSH tickets online, at the Box Office or by calling 1-888-GO-NJPAC (466-5722). There is a limit of two RUSH tickets ($10 each) per student. Seating is on the 4th Tier, unless otherwise noted, and quantities are limited. Tickets may be purchased on day of show only and are subject to availability.
Use code RUSH10 if you are buying online.
Here is a sample of events eligible for RUSH
Shows are added weekly, so check back often for updated listings.
Things You Need to Know
- If you purchase at the Box Office, a valid school ID must be presented. Failure to produce an ID when picking up your ticket(s) will require full-price payment for ticket(s) ordered.
- If you call 1-888-GO-NJPAC, provide the representative with the RUSH10 code before placing your order.
- If you order at njpac.org, click on "Got an Offer Code," found above the Interactive Seat Map, and enter the RUSH10 code. If the offer is applicable, you will receive a "success" message. As you choose individual seats, click "Student RUSH Offer" from the selection offer box; otherwise you will be charged full price.
- Tickets ordered by phone or at njpac.org may be picked up at the Box Office on the day of performance upon presentation of a valid school ID. Tickets should be claimed at least 30 to 45 minutes prior to curtain time. Access to phone and online orders ends two hours prior to the performance.
- All Student RUSH tickets purchased online or by phone are subject to a per-ticket handling fee.
- RUSH seat locations are assigned at the discretion of the Arts Center.
Need more information? Call 1-888-GO-NJPAC.
For Box Office and Call Center hours, click here