Student RUSH - $10 Tickets
NJPAC’s Student RUSH program allows individuals who actively attend an educational institution (high school or college only) to buy tickets to select NJPAC-presented performances for only $10 (plus handling charge for orders by phone or online).
Students! Join the RUSH at NJPAC!
It’s easy to order Student RUSH tickets online, at the Box Office or by calling 1-888-GO-NJPAC (466-5722). There is a limit of two RUSH tickets ($10 each) per student. Seating is on the 4th Tier, unless otherwise noted. Tickets are subject to availability.
Use offer code RUSH10 when placing your order.
A valid school ID must be presented during ticket pick-up at the box-office. Failure to produce an ID will require full-price payment for ticket(s).
The London Symphony Orchestra’s current leader, Sir Simon Rattle, brings a program devoted to Gustav Mahler’s monumental Symphony No. 9 – the composer’s final symphony, and arguably his greatest achievement.
Things You Need to Know
- If you purchase at the Box Office, a valid school ID must be presented. Failure to produce an ID will require full-price payment for ticket(s).
- If you call 1-888-GO-NJPAC, provide the representative with the RUSH10 code before placing your order.
- If you order at njpac.org, click on "Got an Offer Code," found above the Interactive Seat Map, and enter the RUSH10 code. If the offer is applicable, you will receive a "success" message. As you choose individual seats, click "Student RUSH Offer" from the selection offer box; otherwise you will be charged full price.
- Tickets ordered by phone or at njpac.org may only be picked up at the Box Office on the day of performance upon presentation of a valid school ID. Tickets should be claimed at least 30 to 45 minutes prior to curtain time.
- All Student RUSH tickets purchased online or by phone are subject to a per-ticket handling fee.
Need more information? Call 1-888-GO-NJPAC.
For Box Office and Call Center hours, click here