NJPAC’s Student RUSH program allows individuals who actively attend an educational institution (high school or college only) to buy tickets to select NJPAC-presented performances for only $10 (plus handling charge for orders by phone or online).
Student RUSH tickets can be purchased online, at the NJPAC Box Office or by calling 1-888-GO-NJPAC (1-888-466-5722). There is a limit of two RUSH tickets per student. RUSH tickets are for seating in the 4th Tier, unless otherwise noted.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- If ordering at the Box Office, a valid school identification card must be presented when purchasing.
- If ordering on the phone at 1-888-GO-NJPAC, inform the representative before placing your order that you wish to get the Student RUSH price.
- If ordering online at njpac.org, after clicking on "Tickets," "Buy Tickets" or "Tickets Available Now" for your chosen performance (listed as eligible for Student RUSH), you will arrive at the Interactive Seat Map page. Click on "Got an Offer Code" found directly above the map, enter the code "Rush10" and click "Apply." If the offer is applicable, you will receive a "Success" message box; you may then select your seats. (Seats eligible for Student RUSH will be a darker shade of blue than other seats on the map.) As you choose individual seats, be sure to click "Student RUSH Offer" from the selection offer box. Otherwise you will be charged full price.
- Tickets ordered by phone or at njpac.org will be held at the Box Office, where they may be picked up on the day of performance upon presentation of a valid school ID. Tickets should be claimed at least 30 to 45 minutes prior to curtain time. Access to phone and online orders will be cut off two hours prior to performance time.
- Want your tickets mailed to you? If the performance you are attending is more than 10 days away, take a photo of your student ID with a smartphone and send it as a jpg attachment in an e-mail titled “Mail Rush Tickets” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your tickets will be sent the following day to the mailing/delivery address given to us a when placing your order.
This list of performances may be subject to change. Check back periodically for changes.
Use password RUSH10 if you are buying online.
|April 5, 2014
Jazz Songbook with Bill Charlap: Echoes of Harlem
Jazz pianist Bill Charlap lends his interpretive touch to Duke Ellington's “Sophisticated Lady,” “Satin Doll" and more unforgettable titles.
|April 10 , 2014
Last Call at the Oasis
Presented as part of Movies That Matter, a collaboration of NJPAC and Participant Media.
|April 25 , 2014
The Midtown Men
Groove to the sound of the 1960s: hits by The Four Seasons, The Beach Boys, The Beatles and more great "guy groups."
|May 9 , 2014
Joshua Bell with the NJSO
Classical superstar Joshua Bell–“the poet of the violin”–joins the NJSO for a program of masterworks by Tchaikovsky, Ravel, Grieg and Sibelius. Student RUSH available day of show only.
|May 9 , 2014
Jazz Songbook with Bill Charlap: My Favorite Things
Premier jazz pianist Bill Charlap presents this evening devoted to the songs of musical theater titan Richard Rodgers. Featuring Terell Stafford (pictured).
|May 16 , 2014
Moscow Virtuosi Chamber Orchestra
Enjoy an exuberant program that blends Italian Baroque and late-period Romantic works, performed by one of the world’s finest chamber music ensembles.
ALSO DON’T MISS
Happy Hour prices for all college students!
Monday-Friday, 11:30am-10pm, at NICO Kitchen + Bar on NJPAC’s campus, with a valid college ID.
- $4 draft beers
- $5 house martinis
- $6 bar pizza pies
- $12 beer pitchers
- Plus many more specials!
Join us for Monday Night Football at NICO.
Proof of legal age to purchase alcoholic beverages is required.
Need more information? Call 1-888-GO-NJPAC.
For Box Office and Call Center hours, click here
Terms and conditions:
Please note, RUSH tickets are subject to availability. RUSH seat locations will be assigned at the discretion of the Arts Center. All Student RUSH tickets purchased online or by phone are subject to a per-ticket handling fee. Failure to produce an ID when picking up your ticket(s) will require full-price payment for ticket(s) ordered.