Other Ways to Give
At the heart of NJPAC’s mission is a commitment to transform the lives of young people through Arts Education. Our comprehensive programs, which reach 60,000 young people annually, include In-School Residencies, professional training, performances, teacher training, and college scholarships.
Make a Special Gift to Arts Education
Here’s what your donation can provide:
- $50: A pair of tap shoes for a child in our In-School Residency Program
- $75: One hour of private instruction for jazz student
- $150: Ten books to promote literacy for Early Learning Through the Arts: NJ Wolf Trap Program
- $130: A Djembe Drum to be used by a student in a West African Dance and Drum In-School Residency Program
- $200: A full day of Summer Youth Performance Workshop for two gifted young people
- $250: Music resources for the Arts Education Jazz Listening Library
- $550: Full tuition scholarship to the summer singer/songwriter workshop
- $750: Full tuition scholarship to the summer Second City Comedy Improvisation Camp
- $1,000: Tuition for a Brick City Jazz Orchestra student
- $3,000: A 15 session theater or dance residency in a school or community based organization
- $4,500: A 20 session jazz residency in a school or community based organization
A gift of $5,000 or more can support an entire arts education program.
To learn more, call NJPAC’s Development Department at 973-297-5822.
Honor/Memorial gifts are a wonderful way to celebrate a friend, loved one, or colleague. It can also be a meaningful way to remember someone who loved the arts and NJPAC during their lifetime.
Gift of Securities
Many people choose to donate marketable securities to NJPAC. Appreciated securities generally do not incur any capital gains tax and you may also be eligible to receive a Federal income-tax charitable deduction based on the full fair market value of the securities if you have held them for longer than 12 months.
There are several ways to transfer stock to NJPAC. The most convenient way is to use electronic transfer. To inquire about other methods or for more information about donating stock, please contact our Development Department at 973-297-5822 or email email@example.com.
Procedures for making a transfer:
You may have your bank or broker wire transfer the securities directly into an account NJPAC already holds at TD Ameritrade.
Attention: Alipio Figueroa, Investment Consultant
452 507 Broad Street Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Phone: (732) 945-2808
Fax: (732) 945-2815
NJPAC Account Information: DTC # 0188
Account Name: New Jersey Performing Arts Center Account Number: 757-933718-1
Ms. Deter Wisniewski
Assistant Vice President, Development
One Center Street
Newark, NJ 07102