Reports To: Operations Manager
Status: Non Exempt-Part Time – 30 hours with benefits
Responsible for the efficient operation of the mailroom, shipping and receiving and inventory control as well as the administration of office machines and equipment, including automated mail machines, storage, and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick-up, sort and deliver all internal and external mail.
- Assist with minor repairs of office machines and equipment, and contact vendors for maintenance/repairs as necessary.
- Process invoices and code related paperwork.
- Maintain inventory of Mail Room supplies.
- Manage receiving and shipping of mail, packages and boxes.
- Stock and perform inventory control of kitchen supplies.
- Maintain and archive old office records and inventory control logs.
- Run errands.
- Lift and move boxes and packages as necessary (up to 50 lbs.)
- Train backup Operations Support Staff in Mailroom operations.
- Perform any and all assigned duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one (1) year experience as a Mail Room Administrator or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with general office equipment, including automated mailing machines.
- Must possess solid administrative and computer skills including Word, Excel & network communications.
- Knowledge of inventory control record keeping.
- Physically able to lift and move boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Valid NJ driver’s license.
No phone calls please. Please e-mail résumé, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected] (be sure to note the job title in the subject line of your e-mail).
We thank you for your interest in working for NJPAC. Once submitted, your résumé will be reviewed, and if your background fits our needs, someone from our office will contact you for an interview.
NJPAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer