ARE YOUR TICKETS THE REAL DEAL?
Think before you buy. Make it “official.”
A great performance center like NJPAC is built on trust and exceptional customer care. That’s why NJPAC recommends that you only purchase genuine tickets directly through the Arts Center, Ticketmaster or the endorsed ticket sources listed below. When your tickets are legit, you can count on the best in seating, service and pricing.
Online: njpac.org or ticketmaster.com
Phone: 1-888-GO-NJPAC (466-5722)
Walk-up: NJPAC Box Office, 1 Center Street, Newark, N.J. 07102. Click here for box office hours.
Group sales: For groups of 9 or more, call (973) 297-5804.
Tickets for NJPAC performances are offered occasionally at these approved sites:
NJArtsTix (New Jersey Theatre Alliance)
TDF (Theatre Development Fund)
DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU
Nabbing tickets from unregulated sources brings more than you bargained for, such as:
- Inflated costs
- Counterfeit tickets
- Seat assignments sold to others
- No replacement of lost or stolen tickets
And there’s more:
- NJPAC is unable to forward useful information, like pre-show reminders, scheduling changes and cancellations, traffic alerts or upcoming performance announcements.
- You are not supporting a non-profit organization.
- You are contributing, however, to a practice that makes it harder for fans to see their favorite artists without paying a premium.
NJPAC thanks the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust for its guidance in preparing this message.