Box Office Information
Don’t you deserve the best seats in the house? We think so.
Buying tickets is easy, whether it’s in person at our Box Office, on the phone with our “performance experts,” by mail, fax or online.
For information on returns and other rules, please see our ticket policies below.
Order at the Box Office
Our Box Office is located at One Center Street in Newark. We are open Tuesday through Saturday from noon to 6pm, and Sunday from noon to 5pm. Special $2 parking validations are available for purchase during non-performance periods. Park in Military Park Garage and present your parking stub at the Box Office for validation.
Order by Phone
Call toll free, 1-888-GO-NJPAC (1-888-466-5722). [Hearing Impaired Patrons: call NJ Relay Services (dial 711) and ask them to connect you to NJPAC Ticket Services 1-888-GO-NJPAC]. The Call Center will pick up Monday-Saturday from 10am to 6pm, and Sunday from noon to 5pm. A per ticket handling fee applies to all orders placed via phone.
Search for an event, browse our calendar, and even watch, listen and read about the artists performing on our stages. Buy your ticket, and brag a little — tell your Facebook friends about the exciting show you’ll be seeing!
Order by Fax or Mail
Mail a completed order form to: New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Ticket Services, 36 Park Place, Newark, New Jersey, 07102. You can also fax the form 973-642-5229.
All orders must include your name, complete mailing address, and daytime telephone number. All fax or mail orders must include the performance name(s), date(s), time(s), and number of seats requested along with your payment in full. Please note that a $10 per order handling fee is applicable.
Want to see what’s next on our stages?
NJPAC are not responsible for tickets purchased through third party vendors.
Even if they do sound obvious, please take a minute to familiarize yourself with our ticket policies.
- Please have a ticket to enter our lobbies and theaters. Tickets are valid only for the event, date, seat number and time indicated on the ticket.
- Artists, dates, times, programs, venues and prices are subject to change.
- There are no refunds unless NJPAC cancels the performance.
- Discounted ticket offers for a performance cannot be applied to previously-purchased tickets for the same performance, and no more than one discount may be applied to the full price of a ticket.
- Exchanges are permitted up to 48 hours prior to a performances. There is a $5 per ticket charge as well as the cost of the difference in the price of the ticket. All exchanges are subject to availability.
- Tickets purchased online and by phone are subject to fees. Ticket fees for NJPAC-presented performances are waived at the Box Office.
- Upgrades for “pop” performances as determined by NJPAC may be done day of the performance only.
- If you are picking up your tickets at Will Call, please arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to curtain. We want to minimize interruption for patrons in the theater, so if you arrive late, you may have to wait a short time before being seated.
- Tickets and parking vouchers purchased by phone for a performance within 7 days of the sale will be held at the Box Office for pickup (Will Call). The person picking up these tickets must be the same person placing the order.
- If you have tickets at Will Call, please have your ID and the credit card used to make the purchase.
- If you come late or leave during the performance and want to re-enter, our friendly house management staff will seat and/or reseat you at their discretion.
- Please, no cameras, audio or video recording devices in the theater! Also, food and beverages are only permitted in the theater for select performances.
- Please silence, dim, turn off if at all possible, phones, tablets, messaging devices, alarms and any other devices that beeps, rings, or makes any other sounds or that might distract others — for everyone’s sake.
- You know your kids better than we do, but we recommend that children under the age of five not attend adult performances.
- We hate to do it, and VERY rarely have to, but we reserve the right to ask someone who is creating a disturbance to leave without compensation.