Box Office Information
Don’t you deserve the best seats in the house? We think so.
Box Office Hours
July & August 2014
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday & Wednesday: 12pm to 6pm
Thursday: 12 pm to 8:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 12:00pm to 6pm
Open for all evening and weekend matinee performances until end of first intermission or 30 minutes after a performance start when there is no intermission.
Order at the Box Office
Our Box Office, located at One Center Street in Newark, is open Tuesdays through Saturdays from noon to 6pm, and Sundays from noon to 5pm. Closed on Mondays.
Park in Military Park Garage and present your parking stub at the box office when purchasing tickets during non-performance hours. You will receive a validation sticker so you pay the garage attendant only $2 when exiting. You must be parked for less than one hour.
Order by Phone
Call toll free, 1-888-GO-NJPAC (1-888-466-5722). [Hearing Impaired Patrons: call NJ Relay Services (dial 711) and ask to be connected to NJPAC Ticket Services 1-888-GO-NJPAC]. The Call Center answers calls 7 days-a-week, 24 hours-a-day. Live representatives are available from 9am to 6pm Monday through Saturday and 12pm to 6pm on Sunday when you select the last prompt "Representative". At all other times, select "Buy Tickets" to place your order.
Search for an event, browse our calendar, and even watch, listen and read about the artists performing on our stages. Buy your ticket, and brag a little — tell your Facebook friends about the exciting show you’ll be seeing!
Order by Fax or Mail
Mail a completed order form to: New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Ticket Services, 36 Park Place, Newark, New Jersey, 07102. You can also fax the form 973-642-5229.
All orders must include your name, complete mailing address, and daytime telephone number. All fax or mail orders must include the performance name(s), date(s), time(s), and number of seats requested along with your payment in full. Please note that a $10 per order handling fee is applicable.
Want to see what’s next on our stages?
NJPAC are not responsible for tickets purchased through third party vendors.
Even if they do sound obvious, please take a minute to familiarize yourself with our ticket policies.
- Please have a ticket to enter our lobbies and theaters. Tickets are valid only for the event, date, seat number and time indicated on the ticket.
- Artists, dates, times, programs, venues and prices are subject to change.
- There are no refunds unless NJPAC cancels the performance.
- Discounted ticket offers for a performance cannot be applied to previously-purchased tickets for the same performance, and no more than one discount may be applied to the full price of a ticket.
- Tickets purchased online and by phone are subject to a per-ticket handling fee. For performances presented by NJPAC, these fees are waived at the Box Office.
- If you are picking up your tickets at Will Call, please arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- Tickets and parking vouchers purchased by phone and online for a performance within 10 days of the sale will be held at the Box Office for pickup (Will Call) when the print-at-home option is not selected at the time of sale. The person picking up these tickets must be the same person placing the order.
- If you have tickets at Will Call, please have your ID and the credit card used to make the purchase.
- If you arrive late or leave during the performance and want to re-enter, our friendly house management staff will seat and/or reseat you at their discretion.
- Please, no cameras, audio or video recording devices in the theater! Also, food and beverages are only permitted in the theater for select performances.
- Please silence, dim, turn off if at all possible, phones, tablets, messaging devices, alarms and any other devices that beeps, rings, or makes any other sounds or that might distract others — for everyone’s sake.
- You know your kids better than we do, but we recommend that children under the age of five not attend adult performances.
- We hate to do it, and VERY rarely have to, but we reserve the right to ask someone who is creating a disturbance to leave without compensation.