We’re at 1 Center Street, Newark, NJ 07102. You can get live directions here.
You’ll find us right down the street from NJPAC at 24 Rector Street, Newark, NJ 07102. You can get live directions here.
Check out our events listing here.
Sorry—there are no refunds for tickets unless a performance is cancelled by NJPAC or a performance date is changed.
Before The Show
We offer plenty of safe and affordable parking. Two gated and attended street level lots (NJPAC Lots A and C) are next to or across the street from NJPAC. Military Park Garage, a three-level parking garage directly across the street from the main rotunda entrance, provides parking for up to 1,000 vehicles. Prices range from $11 to $28.
NJPAC recommends that children under the age of 5 years not attend adult performances. Please consider NJPAC’s family programs for young children. Regardless of age, everyone, including babes-in-arms, must have a ticket. Any child under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sign into your Ticketmaster account and click on your event to find your tickets.
- Click the “transfer tickets” button (event eligibility may vary).
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer.
- Enter your recipient’s first and last name, email address and an optional note.*
- Click the “send” button.
When transferring tickets, Ticketmaster will send you two emails: one confirming your ticket(s) have been sent and another when your recipient accepts the tickets you sent. Your recipient will also receive an email prompting them to accept your tickets. Once the ticket transfer has been accepted, the tickets in your account are no longer valid and you will not be able to get into the event with those tickets.
*Those receiving a ticket transfer must have a Ticketmaster account. If they do not have an account, they can easily create one when they accept the tickets.
Will Call is located at the NJPAC Box Office and is for patrons who ordered tickets and/or advance discount parking vouchers by phone or online within 10 days of the performance, the mailing destination is outside the US, or when a patron requests us to hold tickets for pick up. Unless specifically posted, Will Call tickets may be picked up from any box office window right up to the day of the performance. On show days, the box office is open for “will call” and same day performance sales until the end of first intermission or 30 minutes after a performance begins when there is no intermission.
If tickets are lost or never received in the mail, please call NJPAC Ticket Services at 973.297.5843. Group sales purchasers and subscription buyers should call 1.888.MY.NJPAC (1.888.696.5722). Replacement tickets will be available on the evening or afternoon of your performance and must be claimed by the person who purchased them by presenting a valid ID.
Doors open one hour before performance time.
We’re really great at making sure everyone gets to their seat and doesn’t miss a second of the excitement. If you’re not in your seat at the start of a performance, you may be asked to wait to enter the theater. In some instances, delayed seating may not take place until intermission. Late seating times are established by each artist working with our house management staff. Please allow extra time when traveling to NJPAC to ensure you have plenty of time to get to your seat before the performance begins.
Yes! Check out our in-house dining options here. There are dozens of fantastic restaurants throughout the neighborhood. We also offer refreshment bars with sandwiches, snacks alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the Prudential Hall Lobby, the Upper Rotunda and all tiers of Prudential Hall. Refreshment bars are open one hour prior to Prudential Hall shows and stay open until the end of intermission. Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
Glass bottles and open containers are not permitted in the theaters. When drinks are permitted in the theaters, they will be sold to customers in plastic or paper cups with lids. Plastic water bottles are permitted inside the theaters for some performances. The policy for each event will comply with artist and production requirements. Signs will be posted at concession locations advising of the policy for each specific performance. Please note that alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto NJPAC property from outside.
Sorry, you know the drill. Cameras and audio recording devices are not permitted in the theater. The taking of video and pictures, especially flash photos, is disruptive and inconsiderate to both the artist and other members of the audience. Just as importantly, the visual and audio performances of the artist are protected under both US and international copyright laws. NJPAC has the right to confiscate all recording devices.
There’s a TD Bank ATM outside our building to the left of the rotunda entrance and under the arcade. The ATM is not managed by NJPAC.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with elevators on every level of Prudential Hall, the Chase Room, Parsonnet Room, Lawrence P. Goldman Community Room, Ryan Gallery and Victoria Theater. You can find all of our accessibility information here. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
- All bags are subject to search. Backpacks, suitcases, bags and women’s purses larger than 12” x 12” x 8” may not be taken into the theaters. Patrons carrying larger bags will be asked to bring them to the coat check at no charge and will be given a plastic bag for carrying select items, such as wallets and cell phones, into the theater. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- NJPAC reserves the right to inspect and search persons entering NJPAC property and hand-carried items. Violators of this policy may be subject to ejection from NJPAC property and/or civil or criminal penalties.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of our patrons, the following items are prohibited on NJPAC property. For safety reasons, guests will be refused entry onto NJPAC property if they are in possession of any prohibited item. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a patron is found on NJPAC property with any prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the patron may be ejected from the property. NJPAC property includes all buildings, performance venues, restaurants, outdoor and common areas, surface parking lots and the Military Park Garage.
- Prohibited items:
- firearms, stun guns, cutting weapons, striking weapons, chemical weapons, fireworks, explosives, or any other dangerous or hazardous devices or weapons.
- animals other than a registered service animal assisting persons with disabilities.
- signs, posters, banners, balloons, flags, laser pointers/pens.
- any item with offensive writing or images.
- any food or beverage not purchased from an NJPAC approved vendor.
- cans, bottles, glass or other beverage container.
- illegal drugs.
- aerosol cans.
- any noisemaking device (i.e. whistles, air horns, drums, horns, vuvuzelas).
- selfie sticks or gopros.
- cameras, video or audio equipment.
- unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements etc.
- pedi cycles, skateboards, roller blades/skates, hover boards, drones or other model aircraft or remote controlled device of any kind, may not be operated on NJPAC property.
- any other item deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by njpac management.
Yes. Our free coat check is open for all Prudential Hall performances, located to the left side of the main rotunda entrance.
NJPAC does not have an official gift shop. At some performances, merchandise specific to the performance may be available for sale in the lobby.
Sorry, NJPAC does not have public WiFi.
Autograph signings are at the discretion of the artists and vary on a case by case basis. Some artists will meet with fans following the performance at tables in the lobby. Other artists will “meet and greet” fans either pre- or post-performance as part of a fan club or VIP ticket offer. No one is permitted access backstage to meet with any artist without prior approval of the artist’s management.
You’re free to bring your own, but NJPAC does not offer binoculars or opera glasses.
There is no dress code unless specifically noted. However, we do ask that your feet must be covered at all times.
Bathrooms are located on all five levels on both sides of Prudential Hall and on both levels of the Victoria Theater. Restrooms for the Chase Room are adjacent to the room. All facilities are handicapped accessible. There are no family-style restrooms. You’ll be happy to know that our restrooms have been rated some of the best in New Jersey.
Our lost and found is located at our Security Desk. If you lose an item during a performance, please contact a member of our guest services staff. Afterwards, please call the NJPAC Security Office at 973.642.8989.
Renting Our Spaces
Netflix. HBO. NBC. PBS. Universal. Paramount. We’ve done it all—from live broadcast to film, comedy specials to TV commercials.
In addition to our theaters, our campus is a treasure trove of alternative spaces for location scouts to explore. Check them out here. Our best-in-class technical capabilities and experienced team will make your shoot as smooth as possible.
Absolutely. We regularly host conferences, trade shows, seminars, presentations, fundraising benefits, company training and networking events. Whether you need a small meeting or a grand gala, our team handles every detail with finesse. Get in touch here.
You sure can. NJPAC is a crowd-pleaser for social gatherings of all kinds, including weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, religious services, parties, receptions and other celebrations. However you envision your special day, we’ll take care of everything so you can relax and enjoy. Get in touch here.