Your official ticket source
Your official ticket source
NJPAC will open its doors later in 2021, and tickets are on sale for future performances. Your safety is our priority at the box office. Here’s what you need to know:
- Wear your mask when entering the rotunda
- Use our hand sanitizing stations in the rotunda
- Follow 6-foot social distancing markers in lines and queues
- Make contactless payments using your credit card, ApplePay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay (or chip and swipe payments)
- Get touchless tickets directly on your mobile device (or ask for standard tickets)
- You must provide your email or mobile number for contact tracing purposes
Please note: Our restrooms will be closed to the public.
Box Office Hours
Monday – Closed*
Tuesday – 12pm to 6pm
Wednesday – 12pm to 6pm
Thursday – 12pm to 6pm
Friday – 12pm to 6pm
Saturday – 12pm to 4pm
Sunday – Closed*
Box Office remains open after posted closing times on performance evenings until the end of the first intermission or thirty minutes after the start of performances when there are no intermissions.
*Box Office opens three hours before curtain time on Monday & Sunday when performances are scheduled on those days of the week, and closes at end of first intermission or thirty minutes after the start of performances when there are no intermissions.
Hours are subject to change on holidays.
We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa. Personal checks presented with a driver’s license or state-issued ID can be accepted up to two weeks before a performance.
Please note: For the Tom Segura I’m Coming Everywhere World Tour performance on April 1, 2022, all tickets in all formats – mobile, print-at-home, and traditional printed tickets – from all sales sources including those purchased at the box office, will be held for delivery until two weeks prior to the performance.
Please know when you buy a ticket for a performance at NJPAC, you are agreeing to abide by terms that are part of NJPAC’s mitigation efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and are in effect on the date of the performance.
These rules are subject to change at any time based on guidance from public health experts and legal regulations.
At this time, these include:
- As of May 9, 2022, proof of vaccination status or results of a negative covid-19 test are no longer required of audience members.
- Masks are encouraged but not required. Select shows may require stricter protocols upon artist request. Please see the webpage for your event if there are additional details.
- Not feeling well? Please stay home. Don’t come to the theater if you’ve had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 10 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
Guests who choose not to follow the rules will be asked to leave the venue without a ticket refund. Full details of procedures in place will also be provided by e-mail to you during the week of the performance.
If your show is canceled because of the pandemic, tickets purchased directly through NJPAC will be refunded in full, including all fees. (Does not apply to tickets purchased from third party sources or resellers.)
If your show is rescheduled because of the pandemic, we’ll notify you of the new show date. Your current tickets will be honored for the new date. (Can’t attend the new date? You can exchange your tickets or request a full refund.)
- All sales are final. There are no refunds unless the performance is canceled.
- Tickets are valid only for the event, date, time, venue, and seat indicated. Please check your tickets before leaving the box office.
- All ticket sales are subject to handling charges.
- We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa plus cash. Personal checks can be accepted up to two weeks before a performance with a driver’s license or state-issued ID.
- There is an 8 ticket purchase limit for performances unless specified.
- Guests purchasing tickets at the box office must provide minimum contact information of phone number or email address.
- Tickets may be issued either contactless mobile tickets or traditional paper tickets.
- Guests arriving at the Box Office day of the performance who have lost their tickets may have their tickets reprinted with the presentation of proper ID that matches the information in the ticketing system. This reprint offer applies only to customers purchasing directly from the box office, NJPAC Priority Customer Services, and Ticketmaster. Guests who purchased tickets from third-party vendors must contact their point of sales for assistance with lost or misplaced tickets.
- When performances are canceled, refunds for tickets purchased at the box office that has been paid for by cash or checks will be in the form of checks only. Refunds for tickets paid for by credit card will be returned to the credit card used during the initial purchase.
- NJPAC does not issue refunds or exchanges in the case of severe weather. Performances are canceled only when the performer(s) cannot physically make it to the theater or the governor of NJ declares a state of emergency that specifically prohibits travel. Customers are advised on severe weather days to visit njpac.org or our social media pages for updates. NJPAC will attempt to contact ticket holders and provide information regarding rescheduling or other options. If the performance goes on, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- The Box Office remains open on performance evenings for will call and day of performance sales until after the first intermission or one-half hour after the curtain rises for the last scheduled performance of the day.
- While we appreciate our patrons, please note that at one hour prior to curtain time you may experience a delay in buying tickets for future performances.
- NJPAC SUBSCRIBERS, you can upgrade your seating at the Box Office the day of the performance. No service fee applies, however, you must pay the difference in the ticket price if any.
- Non-Subscribers, you may upgrade your seating at the Box Office only on the day of the performance. A per-ticket exchange fee applies along with any additional monies for a higher-priced ticket. Ticket holders may upgrade from one price range to another, or they may change seating locations within the same price range subject to availability.
On afternoons when no performance is scheduled, we offer $3.00 parking stickers for up to one hour when purchasing tickets directly through the Box Office. To receive this discounted parking, please park in the Military Park Garage and present your parking ticket at the Box Office.
Despite our best efforts, we cannot absolutely guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 while attending an event at NJPAC. Please be aware that the risk of such exposure exists in any public place or large gathering. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to this disease. Please take this into consideration before buying tickets. By visiting NJPAC you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.