Date: July 15 — August 26
Time: Thursday @ 6 PM
Our famous FREE outdoor concert series brings residents together every week in Chambers Plaza. It’s a party with a festival atmosphere—and you’re invited! Meet, mingle, and move to the music.
Before you arrive: Familiarize yourself with our Covid-19 protocols.
live outdoor events return to NJPAC!
OUTDOOR EVENTS AT NJPAC
Safety is our priority at all events, including outdoor events like Horizon Foundation Sounds of the City. All guests will receive a temperature check at the door and must have no COVID-19 symptoms for the past two weeks. Masks are not required. Events will have limited capacities with 50% capacity reserved for vaccinated guests. The Essex County vaccine truck will also be on-site offering free vaccines to interested guests.
- Monitor your health. If you don’t feel well, have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
- No bags, backpacks, or coolers. Anything larger than a small purse will not be allowed.
- Check your temp. We’ll complete a touchless temperature check and verbal health questionnaire right at the door.
- Be patient. Entry procedures may take additional time.
- Follow the rules. Obey posted signs and the instructions of security guards and NJPAC staff. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if you don’t follow the rules.
Despite our best efforts, we cannot absolutely guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 while attending an event at NJPAC. Please be aware that the risk of such exposure exists in any public place or large gathering. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to this disease. Please take this into consideration before buying tickets. By visiting NJPAC you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.