“Nico is all modern and sleek, and you needn’t dress up to visit, but the food and service lives up to that very high standard. A welcome addition to the north Jersey restaurant landscape for sure, that should be on your must-visit restaurant list. This is not just a place for when you have tickets to an NJPAC event. Although isn’t it nice to know that there is a restaurant worthy of taking a bow right outside the stage door?”
An exciting new arrival, Celebrity Chef Ryan DePersio’s “Italian Without Borders” restaurant brings an appealing dinner menu and an eclectic lunch menu to NJPAC. Read what all the buzz is about in these rave reviews from The New York Times and The Star-Ledger.
NICO also offers a sophisticated, enjoyable Happy Hour with crafted cocktails and specially priced “bites.”
Lunch: Monday-Friday, 11:30am to 3pm
Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 4 to 7pm
Dinner: Monday-Thursday until 9pm, Friday until 11pm
Saturday and Sundays: dining in conjunction with performances
Pre-fixe menu only, available on show nights
Step up to the ideal new pre-performance buffet-style dining option at NJPAC.
Tier 3 Café offers a value-priced, delicious, modern cuisine that has been thoughtfully hand crafted to complement the performance you will be enjoying, plus choice of a non-alcoholic beverage – all for a fixed price of only $24 per person (plus tax and gratuity).
Conveniently located in NJPAC’s Ryan Gallery on the Third Tier of Prudential Hall, Tier 3 Café offers a relaxed atmosphere and panoramic views of Theater Square. Cash bar is also available. Tier 3 Café is easily accessible, and open 2 hours prior to all New Jersey Symphony Orchestra Classical and POPS performances and prior to select NJPAC-presented performances in Prudential Hall.
Call Tier 3 Cafe (973) 297-5124 for reservations.
Open for select performances only. View the schedule below for available dates.
- 10/9/2016: Hot Sardines: Open
- 10/29/2016: London Symphony Orchestra: Open
- 11/4/2016: Renee Fleming:Open
- 11/6/2016: NJSO S-4/The Brubeck Songbook: Open
- 11/12/2016: NJSO P-1: Open
- 11/18/2016: James Brown Celebration!: Open
- 11/20/2016: NJMEA All State ORchestra and SATB Chorus: Open
- 11/26/2016: NJSO S-5: Open
- 12/5/2016: The Piano Guys: Open
- 12/11/2016: The Tenors: Open
- 12/15/2016: Neil deGrasse Tyson Open
- 12/18/2016: NJSO X-1: Open
- 1/29/2017: NJSO S-8: Open
- 2/4/2017: Budapest Festival Orchestra: Open
- 2/19/2017: Lyon Orchestra: Open
- 2/25/2017: A Year with Frog & Toad: Open
- 3/25/2017: Ario Guthrie/Taj Mahal: Open
- 3/25/2017:NJSO S-10: Open
- 4/2/2017: Munich Philharmonic: Open
- 4/7/2017: NJSO S-11: Open
- 4/9/2017: NJSO S-11: Open
- 4/15/2017: Swan Lake: Open
- 4/22/2017: NJSO P-4: Open
- 4/23/2017: Wayne Short/Herbie Hancock: Open
- 4/29/2017: NJSO S-12: Open
- 4/30/2017: NJSO S-12: Open
- 5/6/2017: Shen Yun: Open
- 5/7/2017: Shen Yun: Open
- 5/12/2017: Alvin Ailey: Open
- 5/13/2017: Alvin Ailey: Open
- 5/14/2017: Alvin Ailey: Open
- 6/3/2017: NJSO P-5: Open
- 6/8/2017: NJSO S-14: Open
- 6/9/2017: NJSO S-14: Open
- 6/11/2017: NJSO S-14: Open
- 6/17/2017: NY Philharmonic: Open