Box Office Information
Buying tickets are easy, whether it’s in person at our Box Office, on the phone, by mail, fax or online.
1 Center St., Newark
Tuesday through Saturday: Noon to 6PM
Sunday: Open 3 hours before curtain time on Sunday when a performance is scheduled until the end of first intermission or 30 minutes after the performance starts when there is no intermission.
On performance days, the Box Office remains open until the end of the first intermission or 30 minutes after the performance starts when there is no intermission.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS WHEN THE BOX OFFICE IS CLOSED
Save on Parking While Buying at the Box Office
Park in Military Park Garage when purchasing tickets during non-performance hours. When you present your parking stub at the Box Office, you will receive a validation sticker. You pay the garage attendant only $3 when exiting. You must be parked for less than one hour.
Order by Phone
Call toll free, 1-888-GO-NJPAC (1-888-466-5722). (Hearing Impaired Patrons: call NJ Relay Services (dial 711) and ask to be connected to NJPAC Ticket Services 1-888-GO-NJPAC). The Call Center answers calls 24 hours a day. Representatives are available from 9am to 6pm Monday through Saturday and noon to 6pm on Sunday when you select the last prompt, "Representative." At all other times, select "Buy Tickets" to place your order.
Search for an event, browse our calendar, and even watch, listen and read about the artists performing on our stages. One click on the Buy Tickets for This Performance button takes you directly to a map where you can easily select seats. You're on your way!
NEW! NJPAC Mobile Entry
If you carry a cell phone, you’ll always have your tickets at your fingertips. Find out more about mobile entry and never worry about lost or misplaced tickets!
Order by Fax or Mail
Mail a completed order form to: New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Ticket Services, 1 Center St., Newark, NJ 07102. You can also fax the form (973) 642-5229.
All orders must include your name, complete mailing address,e-mail address and daytime telephone number. All fax or mail orders must include the performance name(s), date(s), time(s), and number of seats requested. Payment may be made by check (mail orders) or major credit card. Please note that a $10 per order handling fee is applicable.
Even if they do sound obvious, please take a minute to familiarize yourself with our ticket policies.
- Please have a ticket to enter our lobbies and theaters. Tickets are valid only for the event, date, seat number and time indicated on the ticket.
- Artists, dates, times, programs, venues and prices are subject to change.
- There are no refunds unless NJPAC cancels the performance.
- Discounted ticket offers for a performance cannot be applied to previously-purchased tickets for the same performance, and no more than one discount may be applied to the full price of a ticket.
- If you are picking up your tickets at Will Call, please arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- Tickets and parking vouchers purchased by phone and online for a performance within 10 days of the sale will be held at the Box Office for pickup (Will Call) if the US mail delivery option is not selected at the time of sale. The person picking up these tickets must be the same person placing the order.
- If you have tickets at Will Call, please have your ID and the credit card used to make the purchase.
- If you arrive late or leave during the performance and want to re-enter, our friendly house management staff will seat and/or reseat you at their discretion.
- Please, no cameras, audio or video recording devices in the theater! Also, food and beverages are only permitted in the theater for select performances.
- Please silence, dim, turn off if at all possible, phones, tablets, messaging devices, alarms and any other devices that beeps, rings, or makes any other sounds or that might distract others — for everyone’s sake.
- You know your kids better than we do, but we recommend that children under the age of 5 not attend adult performances.
- We hate to do it, and VERY rarely have to, but we reserve the right to ask someone who is creating a disturbance to leave without compensation.
- The fee is the same for phone and online orders.
- Fees paid at the Box Office are always the lowest available for a performance.
- Handling fees for NJPAC Orchestra + Film Series packages are included in the subscription price. There is a pre-order handling fee, plus New Jersey state sales tax, for New Jersey Speakers Series subscriptions.
Questions? Contact our Ticket Services team at 1-888-GO-NJPAC.
NJPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through third-party vendors. Learn more here.