Ready when you are
Safe in person shows return this summer
Your safety is our priority. Over the past year, we’ve collaborated with medical professionals, invested in venue upgrades and put new procedures in place to protect our guests, staff, volunteers and artists. Just a few things you might want to know about: Every guest will undergo a quick and easy wellness screening before entering NJPAC. Our premium HVAC system has a MERV rating of 15, exceeding industry recommendations for virus filtration. And we use cleaning materials and processes recommended by the CDC. Watch the video below to learn more.
Here’s how we’re keeping you safe:
What to expect at NJPAC
- Check your email. We’ll tell you everything you need to know before you arrive.
- Download the app. Complete a wellness screening on our app 24 hours before the show.
- Arrive early. Give yourself an extra 20 minutes to complete the entry process.
- Wear a mask. All guests over the age of two must cover your nose and mouth.
- Check your temp. We’ll complete a touchless temperature check right at the door.
- Show us your screen. Hold up your completed wellness screening app upon entry.
- Scan your ticket. Show us your ticket on your mobile device.
- Sanitize. Use our hand sanitizer stations or touchless restroom sinks.
- Social distance. Abide by guidelines in queues, elevators, restrooms and kiosks.
- Get in touch. Test positive for COVID-19? Let us know right away.
- Stay informed. We’ll contact you if anyone in your audience tests positive after the show.
If your show is canceled because of the pandemic, tickets purchased directly through NJPAC will be refunded in full, including all fees. (Does not apply to tickets purchased from third party sources or resellers.)
If your show is rescheduled because of the pandemic, we’ll notify you of the new show date. Your current tickets will be honored for the new date. (Can’t attend the new date? You can exchange your tickets or request a full refund.)
- All sales are final. There are no refunds unless the performance is canceled.
- Tickets are valid only for the event, date, time, venue, and seat indicated. Please check your tickets before leaving the box office.
- All ticket sales are subject to handling charges.
- Box Office accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA as well as cash for payment of tickets. Personal checks (no starter checks) accepted up to two weeks prior to a performance when presented with a valid drivers license or state-issued ID card.
- There is an 8 ticket purchase limit for performances unless specified.
- Guests purchasing tickets at the box office must provide minimum contact information of phone number or email address.
- Tickets may be issued either contactless mobile tickets or traditional paper tickets.
- Guests arriving at the Box Office day of the performance who have lost their tickets may have their tickets reprinted with the presentation of proper ID that matches the information in the ticketing system. This reprint offer applies only to customers purchasing directly from the box office, NJPAC Priority Customer Services, and Ticketmaster. Guests who purchased tickets from third-party vendors must contact their point of sales for assistance with lost or misplaced tickets.
- When performances are canceled, refunds for tickets purchased at the box office that has been paid for by cash or checks will be in the form of checks only. Refunds for tickets paid for by credit card will be returned to the credit card used during the initial purchase.
- NJPAC does not issue refunds or exchanges in the case of severe weather. Performances are canceled only when the performer(s) cannot physically make it to the theater or the governor of NJ declares a state of emergency that specifically prohibits travel. Customers are advised on severe weather days to visit njpac.org or our social media pages for updates. NJPAC will attempt to contact ticket holders and provide information regarding rescheduling or other options. If the performance goes on, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- The Box Office remains open on performance evenings for will call and day of performance sales until after the first intermission or one-half hour after the curtain rises for the last scheduled performance of the day.
- While we appreciate our patrons, please note that at one hour prior to curtain time you may experience a delay in buying tickets for future performances.
NJPAC values the safety of our audiences, artists, and staff. It regularly updates its COVID protocols and procedures based on CDC, federal, state, city, and other scientific data. NJPAC reserves the right to alter safety protocols at any time and at its sole discretion including but not limited to social distancing, vaccines/testing, masks, food service limitations, venue capacity, and entrance requirements as it deems appropriate.
Despite our best efforts, we cannot absolutely guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 while attending an event at NJPAC. Please be aware that the risk of such exposure exists in any public place or large gathering. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to this disease. Please take this into consideration before buying tickets. By visiting NJPAC you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.