Join us after the Alvin Ailey Dance Theater performance for the NJPAC Legacy Ball!
Come together for a extravagant celebration of ballroom culture, as we adorn elegant attire and honor the vibrant history of the LGBTQ+ community. Together, we’ll shine a spotlight on the extraordinary resilience of ballroom legends and the hopeful determination of the younger generation following in their footsteps.
We are excited about creating this space for the LGBTQ+ community with the help of our presenting sponsor, Women@NJPAC, our surrounding businesses and community organizations.
Our iconic co-hosts, Tyra Oldnavy and Havoc Ferragamo, will entertain you along with legendary DJ, Ignite Ferragamo.
Admission is FREE but capacity is limited, so please RSVP ASAP.
Doors open at 4:30PM and the ball runs from 5–7PM.
For information about vendor tabling or tickets, please contact email@example.com
Participating houses: Dior, Gabbana, Milan, OldNavy, Playboy, Telfar
1. Best Dressed Guest: This category you must wear your look to the ball. Your look must be memorable and fashionable.
2. Realness: The look is up to you, but remember, it’s what you will be remembered as:
1. Executive, School Boy, Pretty Boy, Transman, Legend/Icon
2. Drags, Fem Queen, Androgynous, Pretty Girl, Banjee girl, Legendary/Icon
3. Face – The Magazine Cover! Legacy Magazine is looking for the next best face. Who will grace the cover of this month’s issue? The look is on you, this is your headshot!
4. Runway – The Lost Gems! Using a prop of your choice, pay homage to our fallen angels. You must have a picture of them on you, a prop and a reason their legacy lives on.
5. Revelations Legacy Performance: Bring it as an Ailey Dancer and highlight Alvin Ailey’s Revelations! Voguing has evolved generation to generation. The legacy left by the timeless performers will never be forgotten. We must be able to see your reference from the look to performance. Bring a picture that inspired your look.