A sisterhood for good.
Women@NJPAC are change makers, rabble-rousers, artists, moms, bosses—women who give back in a hundred different ways. If you’re passionate about the performing arts and want to make an impact, Women@NJPAC is the place for you.
We built this house.
Now, we rock it.
We’ve been making moves for 25 years—before NJPAC even opened its doors. The Women’s Association was born in 1994, when our nine founders advocated for women to have a seat at the table as NJPAC fundraisers and decision-makers. Now known as Women@NJPAC, our powerhouse board and 2,000+ members have generated $55M+ to bolster the performing arts and improve our community.
We raise funds.
(And the roof.)
This year’s Spotlight Gala raised more than $2.1 million for NJPAC — These funds will help the Arts Center to teach even more kids how to act, sing, rap, dance, and play instruments, in their schools and in classrooms on our own campus. This event will help NJPAC transform its campus, bring more free events to our community, contribute to the development of our remarkable city, and keep the music you love playing on our stages.
watch clips & events
Here are some of the events we host every year to support NJPAC’s nonprofit mission:
Give and you shall receive.
When you join Women@NJPAC, here are just a few of the perks you’ll get:
- Connections with a diverse group of powerful, purposeful, civic-minded women
- A place to be heard, share your ideas and be part of a growing movement
- Invitations to special events and social meetups
- Professional networking and educational opportunities
- Exclusive pre- and post-performance receptions
- Book talks, film screenings and panel discussions
- All the benefits of regular NJPAC membership, including ticket discounts and presale access
- Quarterly newsletter of inspiration
watch past Women@NJPAC virtual events
WE’RE MISSING ONE THING: YOU.
It’s easy to join Women@NJPAC. Simply sign up for any level of NJPAC membership (starting at $75/year) and you’ll be automatically enrolled in the group. You’ll start getting emails from us with event invitations and opportunities to volunteer your time and talents for the greater good.