A sisterhood for good.
Women@NJPAC are change makers, rabble-rousers, artists, moms, bosses—women who give back in a hundred different ways. If you’re passionate about the performing arts and want to make an impact, Women@NJPAC is the place for you.
We built this house.
Now, we rock it.
We’ve been making moves for 25 years—before NJPAC even opened its doors. The Women’s Association was born in 1994, when our nine founders advocated for women to have a seat at the table as NJPAC fundraisers and decision makers. Now known as Women@NJPAC, our powerhouse board and 2,000+ members have generated $53M+ to bolster the performing arts and improve our community.
We raise funds.
(And the roof.)
This year’s Spotlight Gala raised more than $1.8 million for the Arts Center’s arts education programs, community engagement events, social justice virtual programs we’ve hosted since the summer — and, of course, for the task of keeping this anchor cultural institution strong and preparing it to reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. Here is the performance if you’d like to watch it again or share it with someone!
Here are some of the events we host every year to support NJPAC’s nonprofit mission:
Give and you shall receive.
When you join Women@NJPAC, here are just a few of the perks you’ll get:
- Connections with a diverse group of powerful, purposeful, civic-minded women
- A place to be heard, share your ideas and be part of a growing movement
- Invitations to special events and social meetups
- Professional networking and educational opportunities
- Exclusive pre- and post-performance receptions
- Book talks, film screenings and panel discussions
- All the benefits of regular NJPAC membership, including ticket discounts and presale access
- Quarterly newsletter of inspiration
watch past Women@NJPAC virtual events
WE’RE MISSING ONE THING: YOU.
It’s easy to join Women@NJPAC. Simply sign up for any level of NJPAC membership (starting at $75/year) and you’ll be automatically enrolled in the group. You’ll start getting emails from us with event invitations and opportunities to volunteer your time and talents for the greater good.